Welcome To GraphicStyles
  • Guests visting GS (GraphicStyles.org) may download 5 files per day. If you wish to download more you must register. After registering, you may download 20 files per day. Registration is free and downloads are free. If you wish to send your work to us, feel free to register and send your work.
teddybearcholla

TBC desktop screenies

6 posts in this topic

I think it is a very nice looking wallpaper. It has a magical feel to it. You did a nice job with it. :13: And thats is my honest thought about it. ;)  :rauch23:

The WB and wallpaper look good together. :) 

1 person likes this

I like it .. It would look good too if it

was animated and the sparkles sparkled.

Size it up and upload it. :13:

2 people like this

That is Dave Bax's wb.   A little true story,.... back in Autumn of 1999, I was surfing the internet ( miss those early days) and happened across Windowblinds.  The description was something like making your windows computer look christmasy or something. I was intrigued. Visited the site and saw Niko's  Christams windowblind.  And I was smitten!! So because of that, I started trying to draw on the pc, joined WC And decorated my computer ever since!  

And thank you for your honest opinion! :D

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, AzDude said:

I like it .. It would look good too if it

was animated and the sparkles sparkled.

Size it up and upload it. :13:

Thanks Mike!!!  I have to make the other sizes, then I shall!  You can see how it looks animated, if you want! :8::newyear:

2 people like this

Once you upload it ill see if I can do it justice with some animation if so I would need a permission noted here .

2 people like this