Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RG

MacBook Air

23 posts in this topic

I just wanted to mention I bought a MacBook Air about two months ago and love it. You should but one too. xD After all, you get what you pay for. ;) 

Cool. There is talking we all (UX designers) at work will (finally) get MacBook Pro:s for design work. Lets see what finally happens.

1 person likes this

If you get one you will like it a lot. 

We are getting them now. But I am bit afraid if it is really only possible to get 15" 2015 version with 16GB but only 256GB hdd max or 13" 2016 with 8GB/256GB. I already have much more space used in current work computer....2016 models are bit too much in price for 15" (seems). But if 13" 2016 without touchbar with 16/512 , bit slower processor.... almost the same as old 15" but that has i7 quad core processor.

Now ordered 13" (2016) 16GB/512GB.. Can't wait :D

I was wondering if you got one. :) Mine is not one of the high end MacBooks. 

Yes, they are bit overpriced but ... as long I don't need to pay... it is for work stuff (design) :D

1 person likes this

Actually I am surprised with your personality that you don't use Apple products. If you like to design, code, make videos and music you will like Apple products. 

But I am gamer also... I have had a iphone and there is iPad at home (but reserved, so not in my use). At work we do Windows software and we were  like only design team not using Mac, lol.
And Mac products are very very expensive here (before taxes also). If I can do Windows all I need, no need for Mac. But now we had some soft that was not available in Windows.

You can game on them but on the high end ones. :) You can run Windows on an iMac too. I don't do it though because I am happy not using Windows. My next iMac is going to be super high end. I decided I am going to fork out the cash for one. After using Apple products for a while I think it is worth the money. But I have to wait until my iMac either dies or will no longer get updates. 

Customer service with Apple is good too. See if you can get help for your Windows based machine. 

I will pass, as I want build my computers :D But at last at work soon, I already got the adapter I ordered (one day delivery).. :D No computer yet ...

I used to enjoy upgrading & building too. Actually, I miss doing it. :) I have thought about buying a Windows based machine just for gaming and playing around with WB but not sure if I am going to do that. Probably a better idea to just install Windows on my iMac instead. A cheaper alternative. 

Let me know if you like it or not. If your not used to using it at 1st you probably will not like it. Over time though you will like it. ;) 

Still waiting... Still having only the adapters :( :IconBlah:

1 person likes this

:evilgrin0036::indifferent0022:

1 person likes this