Welcome To GraphicStyles
  • Guests visting GS (GraphicStyles.org) may download 5 files per day. If you wish to download more you must register. After registering, you may download 20 files per day. Registration is free and downloads are free. If you wish to send your work to us, feel free to register and send your work.
LightStar

Lightstar's works-in-progress

125 posts in this topic

Here's a preview of my latest, releasing January 2017, Aurialis for Windowblinds!

Aurialis2_SS.jpg

2 people like this

Very clean looking. It almost looks like the menu is transparent. :13:

EDIT: Didn't we have a thread here for previews? :14k8gag:

1 person likes this

Yeah, we did Phil, but I tried to remove and replace the screenshot with a different image, and I guess I deleted the thread by accident. How does one replace an uploaded image on the site anyway? 

Oh, no problem. Sorry you lost your thread. :( 

To change image as shown in the screenshot below go to the bottom where it says uploaded images and click on the little icon that look like a trashcan on the right side of the image. Then click on the large image that you placed in the post and remove that. You have to remove both images in order to completely delete you image. :) After doing that, then upload new files. ;) BTW, this works in all areas of the site, including the download section. 

1.png

Hope that helps. :) 

1 person likes this

Ahhhhh, OK Phil, I missed that. Thanks! :)

1 person likes this

Aurialis should be up on WinCustomize this week... in the meantime, here is a preview of Sabre. Should be releasing later this month also. :)

Sabre_SS.jpg

2 people like this

A lot of detail in the start menu looks awesome. :) 

Thanks Phil. :)

Nice work, Tom. It makes me want to go for a swim. :) You did a good job rounding off the images and such. I also like the wallpaper you used for this. ;) 

Very nice work, Thomas, sir!

Screenshot 2017-01-18 17.43.23.png

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, RG said:

Nice work, Tom. It makes me want to go for a swim. :) You did a good job rounding off the images and such. I also like the wallpaper you used for this. ;) 

Thanks Phil!

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, RedneckDude said:

Very nice work, Thomas, sir!

Screenshot 2017-01-18 17.43.23.png

Thanks Jim, your testing things for me is much appreciated! :drinking33:

2 people like this

The wood affect looks great! :drinking33: