Welcome To GraphicStyles
  • Guests visting GS (GraphicStyles.org) may download 5 files per day. If you wish to download more you must register. After registering, you may download 20 files per day. Registration is free and downloads are free. If you wish to send your work to us, feel free to register and send your work.
Ton-K300

Wallpaper Size's

36 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a special screen resolution that's not being catered for. Size's I design for are :- 1920x1200 : 1920x1080 : 1600x1200 : 1280x1024.

What size do you use ? Please give feedback B|:)

2 people like this

Brilliant so far! Yes I like 2560x1600, scales down very easily.

Sorry Ruler, size is not everything ? but I'll add it to my list of course ?

My laptop is 1920 x 1080 which sort of cuts off the top and bottom edges from a 1920 x 1200 !

Good to know folks!

2 people like this

Sticking with 1920x1080 as my largest... Most sites can't take my 2560's (says too large)

I run dual 2560 x 1440 monitors, but I can pretty well re-size most images to fit. :)

1 person likes this

I run dual 2560 x 1440 monitors, but I can pretty well re-size most images to fit. :)

Stretch center fit ---- They're all in there Tom, You're right but fooling around with sizes is what people like to do, ............................... I guess,  5 sizes in a zip is Still just being hospitable!

1 person likes this

Stretch center fit ---- They're all in there Tom, You're right but fooling around with sizes is what people like to do, ............................... I guess,  5 sizes in a zip is Still just being hospitable!

I totally agree. :)

2 people like this

And I totally agree with your Total agreement! :D

1 person likes this

And I agree with both of your total agreements! :D

1 person likes this

I normally do 2560x1600 . If it is an image where I can readily make other sizes, then I include 1600x1200 and 1280x1024.  Now I try to remember to do the 1920x1080.   And that is that! :rauch23:  <----I like that emo, this is the only place I can virtually smoke!  When I'm working on something I *smoke* a pencil. 

2 people like this

I have some emos I like and that is one of them. It is old too. Been around a long time. :13:

2 people like this

:rauch23: AH yes --- 1999 all over again!! :rauch23:

2 people like this

What does the 4K mean in wallpapers? When rendering a fractal, in jwildfire, apo... there is no way of knowing if it is 300 dpi until taking it into photoshop.  And if it is rendered as a transparent png,  just adding colors and layers does not make it 300dpi.